AccuCompliance® is The Commpliance Group’s one-of-a-kind compliance platform built specifically for Telecom & Cloud Communications services companies. AccuCompliance is also ideal for any business in need of nationwide corporate registrations, annual reporting, and registered agent services.
Features and Benefits
Not sure which regulatory or corporate registrations your Company needs? Need help identifying the compliance obligations applicable to your company? If you aren’t certain, don’t worry! Our Compliance Wizard is here to help!
Ask our compliance wizard and receive a no obligation quote!
Just click the “Get Started” button above, answer a few questions and we’ll compile a list of all governmental registrations, authorizations, licenses and recurring compliance requirements applicable to your company based on the information you provide!
Things you might want to have handy before you begin:
While it’s great if you have some or all of the information below, it is not required before using our Compliance Wizard. Even Companies that are brand new to the Telecom Industry or have just recently begun offering services can try it out! If the result is not entirely accurate due to missing information, one of our experienced professionals will contact you to determine your compliance needs within 24 hours.
- Information regarding the corporate formation of the Company
- Information regarding an existing, current Registered Agent (in state of incorporation, District of Columbia, and/or other states)
- Current owners and directors
- Key employee(s) serving (or likely to serve) in a regulatory compliance oversight capacity
- Information about your Telecom or Cloud Communications services and revenue, including:
- Service classification type (e.g., VoIP, Wireless, Local, Long Distance, Prepaid)
- FCC Filer ID number
- Accounting policies (associated with revenue allocations and/or geographic jurisdictionalization of Telecom Services revenue)
- Information from your billing provider, billing system, or tax calculation engine (e.g., revenue reports, data reports)
- Information about state corporate registrations (e.g., list of states where the Company is registered with a Secretary of State) and registration numbers
- Information about state public utility commission licenses and/or registrations, generally including (but not limited to) the following service classification types:
- Information about state tax registrations, generally including (but not limited to) the following types of filings:
- State Sales Tax
- Local 911 Fees