Don’t miss out on the upcoming webinar…
Achieving Multi-Jurisdictional Compliance ANDMaintaining It
A Webinar for Telcos and Communications Service Providers
2:00pm EDT, September 15, 2016
When entering new markets or setting up new services, there are legal, tax and regulatory consequences to every decision, placing a significant burden on Telcos and Communications Service Providers (CSPs). With up-front planning, smart set-up and use of flexible billing and tax calculation engines, you can tackle multi-jurisdictional regulatory and tax compliance with confidence.
This insightful webinar will leave you with a go-forward strategy for addressing your tax and compliance obligations.
You will learn:
- The 10 best practices for achieving compliance
- Constructing a tax-friendly product catalog
- Key considerations for your billing and tax engines
- Finding the right balance between assessing too much, or too little tax and fees on services
- Making your billing and tax software work for you by ensuring output achieves legal compliance and fulfills company policies
- There is a methodical process for assuring tax and regulatory compliance
- Flexible, adaptable billing and tax engines, combined with a well-constructed product catalog is key to compliance success
- Regulations change over time; billing and tax calculation must be able to accommodate changes without requiring major effort or expense
Forward this invitation to your colleagues in Finance and Taxation (they’ll appreciate it!)