You are cordially invited to visit with and learn more about The Commpliance Group at the upcoming Channel Partners Evolution event. We’ll be located in Booth G48!
This year’s Channel Partner’s event is conveniently being held just a stone’s throw across the Potomac River, at the Gaylord National Resort & Conference Center, between August 14-17th.
The Commpliance Group is focused on providing a total solution for all regulatory, transaction tax; even corporate compliance filings and fee payments required of communications service providers, both here in the U.S. and Canada. We offer the distinct advantage of working with an experienced and reliable team of consulting and compliance specialists who are singularly focused on ensuring not just the accuracy and timeliness of your returns, but also the overall optimization of your compliance profile.
We believe accurate filings includes more than robotically plugging data into forms. Compliance in the increasingly complex and constantly evolving communications field requires expertise, insight and judgment. More than anything, it demands a personal investment in our customer’s well-being and best interests. We also recognize our customers must compete in a hyper-competitive market, which requires them to ensure every dollar spent on compliance delivers value that enhances their competitive positioning while simultaneously mitigating exposure to risks.
Which is why The Commpliance Group does more than our competition, and we do it for less…
- We use a combination of best of breed technology, business processes and personalized management and review to “streamline” compliance and reduce outsourcing costs. Yet we never turn your compliance over to a nameless auto-pilot.
- AccuCompliance?, our homegrown SaaS compliance platform, is a game changer!
- Built by Telecom Tax professionals to serve the needs of the most demanding in-house tax departments in mind, but designed to be simple enough for novices to navigate and use.
- Data upload and form preparation and processing made easy and accurate.
- Sophisticated and detailed reconciliation reporting.
- Built-in Risk Management and cost control tools.
- Robust compliance document management and record-keeping.
- Real-time updates, with anytime, anywhere access.
- We are your advocate, no one else’s; we challenge the tax engine and third-party content when necessary to benefit our customer and achieve your goals.. We use our communication industry experience to understand your services and how they should be taxed.
- Our team approach includes experienced tax professionals with accounting and legal backgrounds.
- We provide comprehensive notice management.
- Our professionals understand the importance of the reconciliation process, including your general ledger and funding.
Last, but not least, The Commpliance Group provides the single most important value-added service available on the market:
Easy and affordable access to the Telecom Tax & Regulatory Attorneys of The CommLaw Group, one of the nation’s premiere telecom law firms, where customers can become clients and receive everything from legal opinions, risk analysis guidance, audit defense and fulfillment of other complex legal needs. When a Telecom Attorney is required, our customers won’t need to guess, gamble or go bankrupt, because the seasoned legal veterans of The CommLaw Group are trusted by communications businesses of all shapes, sizes and stripes, from start-ups to Fortune 100 businesses. The Commpliance Group works hard to eliminate the need for lawyers, but it’s nice to know you’ll have access to some good ones when circumstances require them!