3 Critical Steps to Entering the Mobility/UCaaS/VoIP & Cloud Communications Markets in Compliance
Wednesday, February 03, 2016 02:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM PDT
Getting communications tax compliance right can be a daunting task.
There are over 300 types of telecom taxes, fees, charges, and surcharges imposed on almost 700 different tax bases requiring potentially 48,000 different filings per legal entity across the U.S. in tens of thousands of jurisdictions at the federal, state, and local levels.
We will take a look at the biggest communications tax and regulatory compliance challenges including nexus determination, tax implications for legacy operations, corporate structuring, product bundling, tax data quality and tax treatment configuration.
We’ll show you a step-by-step process for implementing an affordable communications tax and regulatory fee compliance program that helps you achieve and remain in compliance based on your particular risk tolerance parameters.
What attendees will learn:
- Communications tax and regulatory compliance fundamentals
- A three-step, pre-market entry process to ensure communications tax and regulatory fee compliance success, while minimizing the complications and adverse economic consequences on legacy business operations
- Benefits of tax/fee calculation software technology and expertly researched content and how reliance on same reduces audit exposure
- How addressing the challenges during the pre-entry stage can avoid complications later.
Who should attend:
- CEOs, CFOs, Tax Directors, Tax Managers, Controllers, Compliance Managers
- Product Managers, IT Director and IT Managers interested in tax implications
- Others with an interest in communications tax