Telecom taxes are complex, but compliance can be easy. Learn the structure of the telecom tax compliance process and how to put together a solution for your business.
Join Jonathan Marashlian, Managing Partner of Marashlian & Donahue, LLC, The CommLaw Group, Mike Sanders, Chief Product Officer at CCH SureTax, and JK Chelladurai, CEO of OneBill on Wednesday, December 10th at 2:00 PM EST for a TMCnet Webinar Event.
Telecom tax and regulatory fee compliance can be a complex and daunting task for companies with telecom based offerings. From regulatory requirements to billing, tax calculation, filing and remittance, the process can be overwhelming. It’s difficult to know where to start.
Join us as we de-mystify the telecom tax process and show you how to do it right. We’ll review some of the important telecom tax issues and cover solutions that simplify the tax compliance burden.
Even if you’re currently in operation but out of compliance, we’ll show you how to get back on track.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The realities of regulatory requirements
- Prioritizing limited compliance resources by targeting high risk, high consequence areas while maintaining competitive positioning among industry peers
- How to develop, implement and manage a “compliance risk monitoring & management” process
- Easy to implement billing solutions for invoicing and collecting taxes
- How to calculate telecom taxes easily and accurately, sitused to the proper jurisdictions
- Options for reporting and filing taxes and fees, including in-house solutions and outsourcing solutions
- How to return to compliance
Who should attend:
- CFOs, VPs, and other Finance and Tax Decision Makers
- Directors, Senior Managers, and Product Managers of Telecom Services
- Directors and Senior Managers of Tax