Marashlian & Donahue, LLC, The CommLaw Group, is pleased to announce that Managing Partner, Jonathan S. Marashlian, was selected as the Winner of the 2013 Lexology/International Law Office (“ILO”) Client Choice Awards for Telecommunications Law in the USA and Canada. Mr. Marashlian was named the overall winner of the USA Telecommunications Law category.
Established in 2005, the Client Choice Award recognizes those law firms and partners around the world that stand apart for the excellent client care they provide and the quality of their service. The criteria for the awards focus on an ability to add real value to clients’ business above and beyond the other players in the market. Uniquely, law firms and partners can only be nominated for these awards by corporate counsel. Winners for 2013 were chosen from more than 2,000 individual assessments received worldwide and will be profiled in the ILO Client Choice Guide, scheduled for release at the end of February.
Mr. Marashlian is the Managing Partner of Marashlian & Donahue, LLC, The CommLaw Group. He is also the founder and CEO of The Commpliance Group (www.CommplianceGroup.com), the firm’s affiliated regulatory compliance and consulting services firm. A nationally-recognized expert in the areas of communications taxes, regulatory fees, regulatory litigation, audits and defense, Jonathan also counsels regulated communications enterprises with respect to customer privacy and data security issues, licensing, mergers & acquisitions and commercial transactions.
In 2005, anticipating the seismic shift in the market for effective, yet affordable legal services, Mr. Marashlian set out to engineer a one-of-a-kind, “Full Spectrum” professional services business model tailored to serve the needs of the dynamic and hyper-competitive telecom industry. The revolutionary processes developed by and deployed at Mr. Marashlian’s firms offer clients value-driven, high-quality professional services that deliver business-savvy solutions for reasonable, task appropriate costs; all provided with the customer-friendly approach that has become the firms’ hallmark characteristic.
Following are some of the unsolicited Client Quotes provided to Lexology/ILO in support of Mr. Marashlian’s nomination for the prestigious international award:
- “His knowledge and experience with the nuances and intricacies of telecommunications law and regulations has enabled us to ‘punch far above our weight’ in legal disputes.”
- “His counsel is on par with the league of lawyers that bigger companies employ whenever they attempt to bully competitors.
- “Mr. Marashlian has successfully guided us through a myriad of telecom regulations and requirements. Jonathan provides the highest level of legal counsel and business guidance at rates far more competitive than any other lawyer.”
- “Jonathan is a lawyer of utmost integrity.”
- “Mr. Marashlian commands an expert knowledge of the telecommunications legal landscape, which is no easy feat.”
- “He has provided my company with invaluable legal opinions the required detailed knowledge of telecommunications law, rulings and FCC practices.”
- “Mr. Marashlian is able to help us navigate the gray areas and provide sound legal advice.”
- “Jonathan is able to frame the risks we face and then develops strategies to manage these risks.”
- “Mr. Marashlian has built a firm that provides tremendous value. From his fixed fee approach to compliance services to his reasonable rates for legal advice and opinions, we rely on his firm to ensure compliance with the vast telecommunications laws and fees.”
Mr. Marashlian and our entire organization want to take this momentous occasion to say “THANK YOU” to all of our clients. The honor and recognition bestowed upon our firm by Lexology / ILO would not be possible without YOU and YOUR SUPPORT for us and your enthusiasm about our unique brand of professional services.