Rochelle is a Compliance Specialist with experience overseeing and implementing compliance measures before the Federal Communications Commission, State Utility Commissions, Secretaries of State and USAC, the administrator of the federal Universal Service Fund.
Specific areas of experience and responsibility include:
- FCC Compliance:
- Form 499s, CPNI certifications, CVAA certifications, Annual FCC Regulatory Fees
- Manages FCC data requests and reminders;
- Prepares FCC report drafts and revenue comparisons for management or client review;
- Completes FCC online filings and sends client filing confirmations;
- FCC Form 477
- Reviews and uploads Form 477 client data;
- Provides client guidance for needed corrections to data;
- Manages Census Tract conversions;
- Completes FCC uploads and send client filing confirmations;
- State Compliance:
- Secretary of State annual report management;
- State PUC compliance report management, including state compliance payments;
- State Compliance form research and retrieval.